Elmgreen & Dragset for Self Portrait

Thursday 1 January 2015






Self Portrait is a brand name I keep hearing being thrown about here and there but never really looked into before (in one ear out the other sort-of-thing). Boy was I wrong not listening to that one! Have you seen their collection?? AMAZING. I am literally in love with every single piece (sorry bank balance you may have to take one for the team here).
Celebrating their first anniversary (again, I can't believe how fantastic the designs are having only been around for ONE YEAR) Self Portrait have teamed up with artists Elmgreen & Dragset to create these special edition sweatshirts. Just umph! That's all I can say, utter perfection. Head on over to Selfridges to get your hands on one, but be quick they are limited in numbers!
Thanks for reading,
Lucy xx

5 comments:

  1. I cab definitely see you in these - such a cool brand!!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photography here :)
    Happy New Year!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these sweats are awesome! love the print!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with the outfits & photos in this shoot!
    I'll have to get down to Selfridges ASAP
    check out my christmas photos at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    happy new year! lots of love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!
    http://life15juicy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground