Alexa Chung for AG Jeans

Sunday 18 January 2015


Clockwise from top:



I've always been a big fan of Alexa Chung, her style always appears so effortless and 'thrown together' but always in the right way. She does London Chic, New York Chic and Parisian Chic all rolled into one with breton stripes and a love for denim. So it was very exciting when I heard she was doing a collection for AG Jeans. The items above are my favourite picks from the collection, in particular this stunning button-down denim skirt. Oh I want all of it!!

What do you think of the collection? Anything jumping out at you?

Thanks for reading,

Lucy xx



3 comments:

  1. Loving the denim skirt! This collection is too cute! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AWESOME! I love AG Jeans and I love Alexa <3 What a perfect combination.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so beautiful! I also love that skirt, it's so 80's!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground