Acne Studios Pre-Fall 2015

Friday 16 January 2015






Images: Style.com

I've always loved Acne, it's Scandinavian chic at it's best - clean, elegant, classy. What I love most about their pre-fall 2015 collection is the attention to detail, which is a little away from their usual simple designs. What works most effectively though is the layering. Remember when I was moaning earlier on in the week about layering being the most annoying thing on the planet? Well here's where my exception comes in to play - when done right, it is RIGHT. 

I salute you Acne once again, you have my bank card quivering in it's little Visa boots. 

Thanks for reading, 

Lucy xx

5 comments:

  1. Loving this! That long tartan scarf is amaaazing!

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome collection! love Acne!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the collection looks amazing!

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. The entire post is just so inspirational...



    Bisous,
    Mia ♡

    Becoming Trendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground