The Best of London Fashion Week

Monday 29 September 2014

So it's coming to the end of Fashion Month and what a month it's been! The shows, the street style, Instagram going mad - it's been a good one. Here is my round up of my favourite looks from LFW collections, which were your favourites?
 
Belstaff
 
 
 
 
 
I love the colours in this collection, it's muted tones with a slight warmth with the green and bright blue. A wonderful selection (I particularly like the trench coat!).
 
Felder Felder
 
 
 
 
This is summer perfection!! I can't wait to see how people wear the Felder Felder collection at the festivals next year, especially those cowboy boots. I can see this brand getting increasingly popular this year.
 
Jonathan Saunders
 
 
 
 
Wonderful summer pastels, flirty skirts, masculine lines what more could you ask from Jonathan Saunders?
 
Pringle of Scotland
 
 
 
 
Cant I just have the whole collection?! Wearing blue in black in Spring?! Can't wait...
 
Topshop Unique
 
 
 
 Photo Credit: Vogue.co.uk
 
Sports chic just the way I like it! Topshop did it again :)
 
So there you have it, my London Fashion Week round up!! What were your highlights from fashion month?
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Lucy xx

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adores the topshop unique collection,it's so vibrant yet casual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great and interesting post! My new project "How to find perfect job": http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/pretty-plate.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the pretty pale blues at Jonathan Saunders! Gorgeous.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the topshop unique collection! great post honey
    check out my LFW & MFW Favourites at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    ♥ lots of love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Belstaff biker = yes please!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. From what you shown I like Belstaff the most.
    You created really nice compilation, it looks like a separate collection as you are very consistent with your choices. well done!
    xoxo
    anjage.blogsspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground