Summer End

Sunday 31 August 2014

 photo DSC_0042_zps4c212205.jpg
 photo DSC_0111_zpsd700acf6.jpg
 photo DSC_0107_zps87bf8f75.jpg
 photo DSC_0034_zpsa82525e5.jpg
 photo DSC_0054_zps4ee118e3.jpg

Shirt: Pull & Bear
Skort: Topshop (Similar here)
Shoes: Schuh
Sunglasses: Rayban

I can't believe it will be the 1st of September tomorrow! Where has summer gone?! Fortunately I'm looking forward to the advent of Autumn and it's probably quite obvious why. I'm not getting much more of a tan this year so I henceforth abandon my short shorts and retire to my boyfriend jeans and woolly tights (ok, not quite yet, there may be a few more outfit posts to publish first). But needless to say, I'm winding down my summer wardrobe and have donated the pieces I didn't wear this year and I wish it was because I wanted to do a good thing, and although that is definitely a good reason to clear out, it was in truth to make room for my new winter stuff! Sorry!

Have you bought any new pieces for autumn/winter yet?

Thanks for reading!

Lucy xx

8 comments:

  1. in love with this outfit, tht shirt is so nice paired with that skirt! i can't believe it's september tomorrow too, boy time flies
    xx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see you in a white shirt, I want to buy a new one! I have started on my A/W wardrobe, I'm finally ready to embrace it. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the 'wang' shirt with the shorts :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so chic ! I love the shorts !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Stunning outfit :)
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit, loove your hair! :))

    xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground