Pinch Punch First of the Month

Monday 1 April 2013

Hope everyone had a really good Easter! I'm not much of a chocolate person but haven't been able to resist the Lindt bunnies or mini eggs!!
I recently decided to try the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat highlighter instead of my usual Chanel concealer. I can't believe it's taken me this long to try it, I've heard so many good things and it's practically a make-up essential! I haven't been very well this week so sleep has been a luxury at best (the best time to invest in touché éclat in my opinion) so I needed something which will do the job well.
Whether I'll switch permanently from Chanel, who knows, but it is working miracles for me at the moment! Definitely worth the investment.

 photo 310313040.jpg
 photo 310313038.jpg
 photo 310313042.jpg
 photo 310313043.jpg Have a lovely week! Lucy x

1 comment:

  1. Fantastico se ti va passa da me
    http://thetwinsfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground