Flash of Pink

Sunday 7 April 2013

The sun has finally decided to start shining! Yay! It's time to dig the flip flops and tank tops out (ok maybe I'm a little premature?)!.
I had an evening out last night but as far as clubbing wear goes, I don't have much by way of clothes (I'm much more of a day clothes person). Dressing up is easy if it's dinner, you can stick a blazer over something and it's instantly glamorous but club wear is a toughy. Because it was cold I decided the fail-safe faux leather trousers were the way to go and I went out and bought a basic top with a statement necklace. Timeless and just right.
What's your favourite thing to wear on a night out?

 photo 735e01e0-d7ca-476b-ba2c-92982300e551.jpg
 photo 2ebc81de-7dbd-4a33-97f6-04ff38277dd5.jpg
 photo 050413022.jpg
 photo 050413021.jpg
 photo 002.jpg
 photo 001.jpg
Top: River Island, Necklace: Topshop
 
What do you think of the colour? I love it! Nice and bright.
 
Lucy xx

5 comments:

  1. I really like this necklace and how it makes a quite plain outfit more interesting and your top will be perfect for summer! I hope you had a good night last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour of this top is gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I always wore a dress when I go out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh, i just love the necklace, dear!
    xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. the necklace!!! following you on gfc and bloglovin now dear :)


    http://zoblanche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground