Happy Easter Monochrome!

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!! I hope you've all had a great day. I've been really busy with uni work this week and am so happy to have handed in my dissertation on Thursday! Finally got a bit of breathing space...
Today's outfit of the day is a relaxed casual Sunday look with a dash of monochrome and a sport touch with the trainers and beanie.

 photo 310313026.jpg
 photo 310313027.jpg
 photo 310313028.jpg
 photo 310313036.jpg
 
Jacket: Warehouse, Top: H&M, Jeans: BDG, Trainers: Dune, Hat: Route One
 
What do you think about wedged trainers? I wasn't too sure but I don't think these stand out too much so they're wearable.
Enjoy the rest of Easter!
 
Lucy. x

3 comments:

  1. I love your shoes they are gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think wedge trainers are cute, just not on me. I'm not a trainers girl at all! But they are very cute on you!

    I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog, so you can check it out if you want :)

    xx GirlMeetsGlamourWorld xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stunning are you!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground